Low Level Laser Therapy
MedX Phototherapy: Natural, non-invasive and drug-free solution
Phototherapy is an effective, non-invasive, drug-free solution with no know side effects. MedX phototherapy is used in reducing pain and speeding healing by stimulating the body’s natural repair processes at the cellular level. MedX Phototherapy stimulates the body’s natural repair response at the cellular level to reduce pain and accelerate healing.
How Phototherapy Works
The red and near infrared light from MedX phototherapy directs energy to cells speed up recovery from injury. Apart from increased cell metabolism, MedX phototherapy also assists with improvement in localized blood flow, stimulation of nerve function and immune system. It also helps with reducing localized inflammation, swelling and provides relief in either acute or chronic pain.
MedX phototherapy works great with joint arthritis, ankle sprains, tendonitis, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
What can Phototherapy be used for:
- General pain control – Decrease or eliminate acute, chronic and palliative pain
- Sports injuries – acute and chronic strains and sprains
- Post-operative conditions – Decrease pain, inflammation, swelling and improve quality of tissue repair
- Compression Fractures – Decrease pain, accelerate healing
- Wounds – pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, arterial and venous wounds
– recover some protective sensation and decrease pain associated with diabetic neuropathy
Give our office a call at 905-209-8000 or book an appointment through our online portal to help you treat your heel pain.
Chiropody Services are covered by most extended health insurance plans.
We're open Evenings & Weekends for your convenience!