We are excited to be open and providing safe and comprehensive foot care services to our community once again.
Our clinic has always followed strict infection control standards and to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. We monitor the guidelines from the College of Chiropodists of Ontario and the Ministry of Health and revise regularly as needed to remain up to date.
- Only accepting patients by appointment (no walk-ins).
- Completing the government COVID 19 self-assessment 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 to not enter the clinic and reschedule your appointment.
- Arrive for your appointment at the designated time. Do NOT arrive early or late.
- Please BRING AND WEAR A MASK for your appointment.
- Sanitize your hands at front desk (provided).
- Practice social distancing while in the clinic.
- Attend your appointment by yourself (unless assistance is required).
Here are a list of additional safety measures we are taking to keep you safe during your appointment:
- Daily staff screening protocol for all team members.
- Implemented a new standard of PPE for all staff.
- Removed all magazines, reading materials from the reception area and exam room
- Installed a plastic barrier on the reception counter
- Installed HEPA / UVC air purification systems (Surgically Clean Air) in the waiting area and treatment room.
- Increased number of hand sanitizer units around the office.
- Front office and exam room disinfection immediately after each appointment.
You will be asked some screening questions before you arrive into the office (by phone or email) for your appointment and you may be asked the same questions again when you arrive at the office. Please be aware that your temperature may be taken upon arrival. Appointment times are spaced out to allow physical distancing between patients. This will mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time.
If you have a fever or are unwell, please DO NOT come to the office. Bear in mind that this time is reserved especially for you so if you feel unwell – as a courtesy – call us to reschedule your appointment and we will be more than happy to accommodate you at another time.
Face Mask Policy:
All patients and anyone assisting a patient are required to wear a face mask at all times while in the clinic.
Payment options include debit and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX). We recommend that you NOT pay with CASH.