Sigvaris Compression Stockings
Sigvaris Compression Stockings are the medicine you wear on your legs.
Compression stockings provide support to your veins and help the calf muscle pump blood back to the heart. Compression stockings help reduce swelling and decrease the tired, aching feeling that you get in your legs. For anyone dealing with edema, varicose veins, spider veins, chronic venous insufficiency or deep vein thrombosis (DVT), compression stockings are what you need.
Sigvaris has various product lines designed to fit everyone's lifestyle. Sigvaris stockings can improve your circulation, increase your energy and keep your legs healthy. Your physician, pharmacist or Sigvaris certified fitter can help you determine which Sigvaris product is right for you.
Sigvaris guarantees the compression level in their products for 6 months.
Patients who benefit from compression stockings include:
- People who stand or sit for long periods daily
- People who have been prescribed blood thinners
- People who travel frequently or are taking long flights
- Women who are pregnant
- People with a history of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- People who swell in their legs and feet
- People with varicose and/or spider veins
Healthy Leg Tips for your veins:
- Avoid sitting or standing for long periods.
- Stay active and work out.
- Revitalize your legs with a cold shower or bath.
- Avoid extended exposure to heat.
- Keep your legs elevated.
- Control your weight.
- Wear graduated compression stockings.
Our Chiropodist is a Sigvaris certified fitter and will conduct a complete vascular exam and set up a foot care program specifically for you. Our Chiropodist will take the precise measurements required to get a perfect fitting compression stocking and will discuss the various different products that Sigvaris provides.
Give our office a call at 905-209-8000 or BOOK ONLINE to keep your veins working and legs healthy.
Covered by most extended health insurance plans.
Open Evenings & Weekends!